Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Where the hell did I go?!

Here I am! Between real job and pseudo side job and the job of being a parent, who has time for these silly blog things? Well here's an update. My diet/exercise is going well and I've dropped a pound or two, pants are a smidge looser. That's most excellent. Everyone is healthy for the most part minus some sniffles. Ok I lied. I had a sinus infection a couple of weeks ago, sucked a big one. Better now mostly. I hate those. But everyone else is pretty good.

Yellow jacket update: They dieded. I WIN!

Other updates, nothing really fascinating I'm afraid. Playing a little too much WoW ... again. Shocker I know.

One thing I have fun doing is going to Youtube to debate the moon landing conspiracy theorists. They're so frickin' gullible. Maybe I'm gullible for thinking they are? Maybe it's all a conspiracy against me!! Nah, they're completely nuts. I'm just mostly nuts!

Well, until the next orbit.
Push the button...

*click*

No comments: