Friday, October 12, 2007

Changes are a coming

So, I have decided that after being a total slacker for the past two years, I'm ready to step up my game and live up to my potential. Won't my teachers be so proud. This means a job change which is always a big pile of fun. I feel more confident professionally than I ever have before. It's tricky though, I want to take the career to the next level without sacrificing my family. What's a momma to do? I think that having Aidan has completed what I want to accomplish on a personal level. Loving Husband-Check, two kiddos-Check, Kick ass friends-Check. So now I feel like I am coming out of the limbo we've been in for the past few years. This is my first blog, so I'm still feeling out this whole writing down thoughts thing. I'll post some more soon.

3 comments:

whatever_heather said...

My J-Mac! I love every little thing you write. I even read your Myspace surveys religiously. I will be a loyal reader.:)
Glad to see you are emerging into the light of finally getting HERE. It feels good, doesn't it? All the rest is just icing.
Love you tons!

whatever_heather said...

Thank you for your adorably sweet and funny comment. Maybe we should start shopping together.
I love you!!

whatever_heather said...

Oh, and get to bloggin, kid!!